Well tomorrow is the day, I find out that if two of my features are accepted or two pilots as well. It's the ending of the 45 day option on a decision. I am currently awaiting to hear back from an assoicate of mine about BET from the pitch meeting on Tuesday. I have another contact who has ties to Sony to see if any of my loglines grab his interest for it. I believe I will have to submit one of the good ones.
Author, Screenwriter, Poet, Lyricist, and Artist
Defining the memory of things to come